The purposes of the Masters Swimming Association of British Columbia are:
- to promote fun, fitness, health, fellowship and participation among adult swimmers
- to give guidance and leadership in the direction, development and execution of programs for non-competitive and competitive adult swimmers in British Columbia and the Yukon.
- to encourage the development and use of facilities for swimming, in general, and for masters swimming, in particular
Our MSABC Constitution and Bylaws are available here.
Why Join The Masters Swimming Association of British Columbia?
- You become an official member of MSABC. This means that you are eligible to participate in all Masters activities, including fitness programs, swim meets and clinics.
- You receive registration with Swim BC.
- You are supporting a very worthwhile cause, your health, well being and longevity.
- Your pool receives liability coverage for organized workouts and sanctioned events.
- You are insured at and while traveling to and from swim meets and practices.